Welcome to my first weekly review! Here you will find links to various technical articles and blogs around the web that I've come across that I think you will find interesting.
- Every Dev Needs This iOS Design Cheat Sheet - A handy cheat sheet for the various iOS devices and their relevant screen resolutions.
- How to keep your ASP.NET database connection strings secure when deploying to Azure from Source - A short blog post form Scott Hanselman showing how to keep your connection string secure when using Azure.
- What is next for RavenDB? - Ayende details what's coming in future releases now the RavenDb 2.0 has been released.
- Recent Updates to the Windows Azure SDK - .NET 4.5, Windows Server 2012 and more - Great post from the Windows Azure team detailing recent updates to the Azure SDK.
- TypeScript Course Now Online! - John Papa has now released some new TypeScript courses on PluralSight.
- Automating the cloud with Windows Azure Command Line Tools - Do you link CLI tools? The Azure team detail how to automate the cloud using them.
- Coneryminutes #2 - The Mid-Life Crisis - This weeks Hanselminutes is Coneryminutes! Join Scott and Rob talking about all things technical.
- Hidden Pitfalls With Object Initializers - Phil dives into complex scenarios with object initialisers.
- Scott Hanselman to Speak at Xamarin Evolve 2013! - Great news if you're going to Xamarin Evolve 2013, Scott Hanselman has been added to the list of speakers.
- The Magic of the jQuery 1.9 Source Map - Elijah Manor dives into the use of Source Map in the recently released jQuery 1.9.
- Is Agile Dead at CodeMash - The Dot Net Rocks guys are at CodeMash and discuss if Agile development is dead.
- How Halo 4 is using Windows Azure Service Bus - Great Channel 9 video that shows how Halo 4 is using Azure and the Service Bus for multiplayer stats.
- YOW! 2012: Jafar Husain - Rx and Netflix, A Match Made in Composable Asynchrony - Another Channel 9 video, this time showing how Rx is using at Netflix.
- .NET Multi-Tier Application Using Storage Tables, Queues, and Blobs - 1 of 5 - Want to know how to design multi-tier on Azure? The Azure team have posted tutorials on the Azure homepage.
If you want more up-to-date links feel free to follow me on twitter @lancscoder as I tweet links throughout the week.
Post a Comment