Welcome to another weekly review and another busy week in the world of programming. So without further ado, let us begin!
- Microsoft released ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 Update this week, it's a great update that adds features to both ASP.NET and Visual Studio. Check out Scott Guthrie's or Scott Hanselman's blog for more details.
- The ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 Update included new SPA (single page application) templates. John Papa blogs here about the various templates.
- Following on from last week's release of Basecamp for iOS, Nick Quaranto is a guest on Learn Podcast discussing the architecture of the application.
- This week's DotNetRocks is with Brian Noyes on building LOB apps with Kona Guidance.
- Phil Haack has an interesting article on Trust and NuGet.
- Xamarin announced the release of Xamarin Studio for both Windows and OSX, now you can create great iOS apps on Windows. Read about The Making of Xamarin Studio for more details about the design of Xamarin Studio.
- Finally this week's Hanselminutes talks to Philip Kelley and Martin Woodward about Git support in Visual Studio.
If you want more up-to-date links feel free to follow me on twitter @lancscoder as I tweet links throughout the week.