Welcome to another weekly review.
- Glimpse has just got to version 1.0 and the guys at Channel 9 have a great video showing it off. The Glimpse guys are also on Herding Code this week as well.
- Another week, another massive Azure update. Scott Guthrie details the update on his blog. The update includes Android support, SQL reporting services and active directory to name a few.
- Also on this week's Herding Code is Oren Eini on RavenDB providing a catch up on what's new.
- SPAs (single page applications) are becoming all the rage at the moment. As with everything, security is an issue; this week Stephen Walthers has a detailed post on the subject, this is definitely worth a read if you are developing SPAs.
- Sticking with SPAs; John Papa has a detailed question and answer on the subject.
- Two shows from DotNetRocks this week. The first is with Tomas Petricek on F# and the second is Kord Davis on the Ethics of Big Data.
- EmberJS has been gaining a lot of traction lately, it's used heavily in Disqus but not everyone is getting along with it. Rob Conery details the difficulties he's had in a post titled: EmberJS Confuses Me.
- Remote: Office Not Required by 37 Signals is not available for pre-order. Check out their post to find out where you can pre-order it from.
- Are you missing the MIX conference? If so, there's a new conference call angelbrackets with some top speakers already announced. If you were a regular MIX attendee then this might be the conference for you.
- Did you miss the Xamarin 2.0 seminar? If so you can watch it again here.
- Eric Lippert has an excellent series on posts on Monads, you can reads parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 here.
If you want more up-to-date links feel free to follow me on twitter @lancscoder as I tweet links throughout the week.